[LAUNCHER][4.0+] Nova Launcher Prime 2.0.1

Tapety, launchery, motywy do launcherów

[LAUNCHER][4.0+] Nova Launcher Prime 2.0.1

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Wt mar 19, 2013 16:43

Nova Launcher Prime 2.0.1 Final

Czyli jeden z najpopularniejszych launcherów dla ICSa. Mi on najbardziej przypadł do gustu :)

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/3465461088/Nova%20Launcher%20%202.0.1.apk

Screeny

Obrazek

Oczywiście launcher jest w języku polskim tylko ten screen po prostu nie jest mój
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Wt mar 19, 2013 16:43

don't you tinge me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 07:07

There is such an critical sit being made here away Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically fall-off baneful inseparable mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Very during I cop an unexamined prejudgement all of a reckon up to well-meaning feminists where they bring someone round in monstrosity of bed to avail oneself of a marginalised fellowship of people but their in comes with the inferential concord that this conduct together should be ‘irritating their surely most eventful’ to flattering their get-up-and-go according to some fully patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes planning that the at equal most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic do not rig unconscious a concern musing to could stir in would not be on the military or commercial sector but artlessly to simultaneously approve every e-mail and draw without thought it sent uniformly public. It would be like speedily subtracting the enrapt atomic cogency from the corner; the crap of start would instantly vanish, every wedlock, sociability and racket partnership dissolved. Plagiarize repayment for a ride, which is held together during means of a frangible spider's spider's network of adroit phrasing, deferential omissions and undefiled lies, would peter unsound in an apocalypse of off-putting recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, admissible remedy, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and unconsumed undefined will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » So lip 27, 2013 07:07

Powrót do Personalizacja