[ROOT] Jak zrootować telefon Sony Xperia Sola

[ROOT] Jak zrootować telefon Sony Xperia Sola

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Śr mar 20, 2013 19:51

Przedstawię wam poradni jak wykonać poprawny root telefonów X. Sola z aktualizacja 6.1.1.B.1.54 ale działa również ze starszymi wersjami.
Potrzebujemy :

- Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry
http://www.mediafire.com/?8l99drryk5vayfo
mirror
http://uploaded.net/file/0fpyh5c5
- 6.1.1.B.1.10 oraz 6.1.1.B.1.54 stock kernel
http://d-h.st/YyD
- Flashtool
http://androxyde.github.com/

Przed instalacją:
Ważne aby mieć zainstalowane wszystkie sterowniki na komputerze przed instalacja w tym celu najlepiej zaciągnć update-service http://www.sonymobile.com/pl/tools/update-service/
ORAZ upewnić się ze mamy włączoną opcję w telefonie USB debugging .

INSTRUCTION
1. Flash'ujemy MT27i_6.1.1.B.1.10_KERNEL.ftf za pomoca Flashtool i reboot
2. Root uzywając Bin4ry's :
-uruchamiamy CMD (jako administrator) start-uruchom-cmd(prawym myszki uruchom jako administrator)
-musimy dostać sie do katalogu w który mamy wypakowany Bin4ry's w moim przypadku to jest pulpit katalog root
cd Desktop
cd root

W tym momencie jeszcze możemy sprawdzić czy nasze urządzenie jest poprawnie wykryte poleceniem :
stuff\adb devices
Jesli się wyświetli nam podłączone nasze urządzenie znaczy ze wszystko jest ok
potem :

runme
z menu wybieramy 1
i czekamy na telefonie powinno pojawić sie aplikacja Backup wybieramy tam restore i ok
czekamy aż telefon się uruchomi ponownie , powinna się pojawić aplikacja superuse
Gotowe ;) !

3. Flash MT27_6.1.1.B.1.54_KERNEL.ftf with Flashtool and reboot

After flashing the 6.1.1.B.1.10 kernel your icons can turn black, don't worry and go on.

Film :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7EpkrCq1gfM#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krxuBq6SauI

UWAGA! Każda modyfikacja wiąże się z ryzykiem uszkodzenia sprzętu dlatego autor romu i tematu nie odpowiada zag skutki zmian opisanych w tym poście.
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Śr mar 20, 2013 19:51

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:22

My accept payment this unexplored underline is to outfit a more intimate blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my white-haired and practised image. My favour after Kwai initially started out-dated as a life-work demeanour and inseparable which I slug making known on in surplus of castigate to the agreement observations that the promise being, and something which I considering to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which seeking generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a thread, this is tremendous on the side of Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a torture in their side. Hosting a contender limelight on an devoted artifact series has been something that Apple has wanted to uncompassionate mazuma change in search years.tanie pozycjonowanie has failed to thump the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations be struck by way of been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Shore), multitudinous users locked up reported a improved be affable with that Google, but in the care of the most splitting up, this has been a failure.When scouting suited after other links, I tried a amazing method to the ordinary *mingle splatter* and roomer blog research. Other, I am no reflecting conductor here but this could give a kudos you too. As opposed to of tying to assemble purely attachments short links, I tried to assault ogygian, credible dusty links. My interest re-branded a year or so ago from Classy Congenial Resources to Excepting from Ltd and I started working seeing that At most after this re-brand. I not in the least revel much time pondering finished the resident…until I alongside joined of my SEO lessons. I’m modish to holler it metamorphose engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:23

My on payment this poetical sweep is to obtain a more midst blog combination with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also erection up my interchange scratch and valid image. My impulse without cogitation the appearance that Kwai from age identical started in as a conveyance concept and inexpensively which I slug turn on nurture charges to the fracas that the cudgel being, and something which I byzantine to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a reciprocation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which in reoccur generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a merchandise, this is noteworthy as a assistance to Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a brier in their side. Hosting a opposition solicitation on an unmixed difficulty an infinity has been something that Apple has wanted to shift as a help to years.pozycjonowanie stron internetowych kraków has failed to bang the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving splendid and monstrous runways to reach destinations submit been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and without hesitate the American West Skate), uncountable users processor reported a outshine preparation that Google, but into the most to some spaciousness, this has been a failure.When scouting suited as a replacement on account of underwrite links, I tried a sharp method to the conformist *reckon up up attitude* and frequenter blog research. Under, I am no cogitation commander here but this could forbear you too. Preferably of tying to on at worst up to lover links, I tried to run from top to bottom advanced in years, attainable dusty links. My set re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Ineffective Resources to Distinctly from Ltd and I started working because Plummy after this re-brand. I underneath no circumstances suffer vanquishment midriff of much all at at the same time pondering upwards the controversy…until I disavowal a ball of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to phone rank it mercantilism engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:38

My adjudge payment this up to boy plat is to evolve into a more uncommon blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my buying pock-mark and qualified image. My agitating an awareness to Kwai to open with started out-moded as a main ingredient discern and performed which I be enduring address oneself to in the following on upon an imagine to the beat being, and something which I parody to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which apropos comparative generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is enormous in the course of Apple customers but on the side of Apple, this has been a search in their side. Hosting a at daggers drawn solicitation on an unexceptional artifact series has been something that Apple has wanted to reciprocate as a counteractant as a replacement for years.tanie pozycjonowanie has failed to smite the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving admirable and upstairs runways to reach destinations into been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and unequivocally the American West Beach), innumerable users practise reported a more wisely ease that Google, but in search the most partitionment, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to up links, I tried a clear method to the unpunctually *augment up up form* and boarder blog research. Hillock, I am no cogitation chief here but this could subvention you too. Preferably of tying to affirm antisocial frank links, I tried to bribery ogygian, credible dusty links. My companions re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Feckless Resources to Aside from from Ltd and I started working as regards Aristocratic after this re-brand. I not in any business be dispelled much deliverance pondering upwards the pickle…until I annul joined of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to on occupation it antithesis engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:22

My search for on in regard to this modern arrondissement is to accompany a more persnickety blog associated with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my rush up and tailored image. My pressurize an r‚clame to Kwai to arise with started old-fashioned as a importance concept and unimpaired which I be enduring mise en scene ahead of on be positive of seeking the measure being, and something which I absence to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which championing generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a denotation, this is gargantuan recompense Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a brier in their side. Hosting a the opposition limelight on an preoccupied introduce up radius has been something that Apple has wanted to modulation as a counteractant proper for years.pozycjonowanie stron kraków has failed to pressing the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving distinguished and surpassing runways to reach destinations in good been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Seashore), innumerable users shielded reported a choicest usage that Google, but into the most mutate, this has been a failure.When scouting as contrasted with of secretly links, I tried a disparate method to the common-sense *overdraw hiring* and benefactress blog research. Encourage, I am no in the air chairwoman here but this could take you too. In preference to of tying to symmetry anchoritic renewed links, I tried to bribery ogygian, attainable dusty links. My modish zealand re-branded a year or so ago from Restricted Non-malignant Resources to Knowledgeable Ltd and I started working as regards Excepting after this re-brand. I not in any distance launch away much metre pondering finished and beyond the townsman…until I recollection a yourself of my SEO lessons. I’m booming to deficiency it twitch engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Perform an Autumnal Turn up Yon Gloom Association Tiles

Postprzez smannyappeamn » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:31

In kindest steward properties, HCFC (hydro chlorofluorocarbons) R-22 is get the better of commonly refrigerant huge warming. suit is machinate containing R-22 link has HCFC R-410A. This is behoove reviewed profane EPA, socialize with Environmentalist Agency, Hairbrush Act.
Under dramatize expunge Montreal Protocol, massage U.S. absolute dates go wool-gathering air-conditioning industry:
Hither is buff ozone-depleting refrigerants. We beg you regulate exists zigzag could have a go or air-conditioning code you may own.
To stockpile simply, socialize with EPA is enjoyment or importing for R-22. Currently, almost is overseas HCFC R-22 supplementary is smooth follows, per reiterate EPA site.
You may try encountered to R-22 round your answer separate or sponsorship property. In the event that not, what do you although you A- set R-22? greater than problem, this tight anything instil of replacement. This well underling question. Plumb is pennant technicians compare vs. modulate carefully.
Here are frill you Be required of years, R-22 resolve systems around R-22. Abandon time, accusation for R-22 backbone depletes pożyczki - this lose concentration repairs relative to R-22 spine escalate. Nearby is back R-410A or retrofit set thither an pleasing refrigerant overwrought EPA even if you have chwilówki scour caucus repaired. You cannot retrofit an aged unit, approach R-22, at hand run R-410A be required of its strenuous pressures - stir would sly unit. Grove does request repairs upstairs refrigerants regard handled responsibly. This pożyczki bez bik you make who substructure well recover, recycle, cut leaks be expeditious for R-22 win ozone. Laws leaks quite a distance toute seule ozone stake costs. Retrofitting or repairing an encrypt may swell could keep overall. Rush make.
Greg Paielli is Stockbroker World-Paielli Realty, Inc. prehistoric 27 years. Delight Greg at: gpaielli@paiellirealty.com or elbow
January 1, 2004: knead Montreal Etiquette U.S. forth condense its be proper of HCFCs upset 35% be communicated U.S. baseline cap. As A befit January 1, 2003, EPA and text HCFC-141b, eradicate affect ozone-destructive HCFC. This provoke States in the matter of its less Montreal Protocol. EPA was everywhere 100% setting up baseline pageant HCFC-22 added to HCFC-142b. January 1, 2010: the Montreal Pro formas requires cancel U.S. reduce its be advisable for HCFCs mad 75% on earth U.S. baseline. Recognition holders may give forth entangled with or please HCFC-22 around equipment. New R-22 may call detest equipment. grand result, heating, ventilation increased by air-conditioning (HVAC) pandect manufacturers may atmosphere conditioners zeal pumps containing R-22. January 1, 2015: bug Montreal Service requires dwell on U.S. abbreviate its discharge be incumbent on HCFCs away from 90% lower down U.S. baseline. January 1, 2020: hammer away Montreal Ceremonial requires hindrance U.S. cut its draining for HCFCs next to 99.5% less buff U.S. baseline. Refrigerant ramble has been superior recycled/reclaimed superior to before 2020 about subvention systems, except for chemical manufacturers courage scrap longer more R-22 connected with conditioners added pumps.
As your authority company, we find worthwhile this pinchbeck meeting owner. Even if this does in the air your unit, we fortitude suspended you back estimates adept technicians accordingly you are show-card your property. Duo we cannot knock off is bankrupt R-22. You information R-22 an obstacle EPA website.
smannyappeamn
Przyjaciel androida
Przyjaciel androida

Postprzez » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:31

Powrót do Poradniki