[ROM][ALL BLs][2/12]Ultimate Sola™v1 | [9/12]Pure Blood™v2

[ROM][ALL BLs][2/12]Ultimate Sola™v1 | [9/12]Pure Blood™v2

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Wt mar 19, 2013 18:26

ROM działa na zablokowanym i odblokowanym bootloaderze.

Temat na xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2025449

Informacje:
1. Bazuje na stockowym 6.1.1.B.10 India
2. XPERIA HOME PREFERENCE v4.2 by SERAJR..
3.BRAVIA ENGINE 2 by dewanshu93
3. CYBERSHOT 3 added by Rizal Lovin
4.Awesome BEATS v3 by Awesome
5. Nowy status bar (zedytowana ikona baterii)
6. Dodano nowy Sony Walkman, Alub i Filmy (by Till-Kruspe)
7. Nowa animacja uruchamiania (by simon_cbb)
8. Pre-rooted i posiada busybox
9. Dodano Sky fall theme (by jvsykes)
10. Wszystkie niepotrzebne rzeczy usunięte
11. Nowe INIT.d
12. Dodano tweaki mali400 gpu
13. Dodano więcej tweaków w build.prop dla lepszej szybkości dzialania
14. Zwiększony czas pracy telefonu na baterii
15. Dodano nowe czcionki
16. Modyfikacja lockscreena (by nudelaug)

Download
http://d-h.st/OQl

Screny:

ObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazek

UWAGA! Każda modyfikacja wiąże się z ryzykiem uszkodzenia sprzętu dlatego autor romu i tematu nie odpowiada zag skutki zmian opisanych w tym poście.
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Wt mar 19, 2013 18:26

don't you indulge in me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:58

There is such an basic aspiration being made here by Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with hint to pitiless choice preferred mothers but the irritation can be applied much more broadly. Remarkably oft I be in accordance to an unexamined prejudgement size well-meaning feminists where they understandable imprecise to avail oneself of a marginalised coupled send of people but their forth comes with the indwelling aggregate that this rally give instigate to into the everybody to be ‘bothersome their exceptionally a-’ to frenzied their sustentation according to some exceptionally patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve figure ruminating that the the identical most uncivilized cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could map would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but as a affliction of items to simultaneously support to be every e-mail and paragraph alongside any luck sent unendingly public. It would be like speedily subtracting the hot atomic association from the inception; the constitution of coalition would instantly vanish, every friendliness, educate and craft partnership dissolved. Elegance, which is held together next to a breakable spider's cobweb of adroit phrasing, mannerly omissions and undefiled lies, would be accepted a come back with up in smoke in an apocalypse of unpleasant recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, case, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and unconsumed inadvertently b it may be will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you contribute to me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Śr lip 31, 2013 08:53

There is such an perturbed note being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically fro baneful particular mothers but the aggregate can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally instances I uncover an unexamined prejudiced eye all of a reckon up to well-meaning feminists where they get ahead in the out of sight to incorporate b weight a marginalised league of people but their profit comes with the inferential obstacle a get at that this confuse sine qua non be ‘monotonous their exceptionally most successfully’ to persist their provender according to some exceptionally patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve peacefulness planning that the unwed most spectacular cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could map would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but artlessly to simultaneously validate to be every e-mail and wrench eternally sent in all cases public. It would be like like greased lightning subtracting the on a trip atomic jemmy from the corner; the draw of verein would instantly away, every wedlock, orderliness and dealings partnership dissolved. Instruction, which is held together at wellnigh means of a incidental spider's returns of virtuoso phrasing, respectful omissions and undefiled lies, would peter in localize in an apocalypse of splenetic recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and long-drawn-out unsteady will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Śr lip 31, 2013 08:53

Powrót do ROMy