-sms/mms
-phone

Do zrobienia:
-więcej nie potrzebuje do szczęścia

Statusbar layout:
Screen: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...25-d4dqb1o.png
Download: [LAYOUT] ICS Statusbar v1.2

Czcionka:
ROBOTO. Ice Cream Sandwich Font Now with Clock ~FLASHABLE ZIP + MIUI VERSION!~ - xda-developers

Znane błędy (póki co wyczerpałem wszystkie pomysły, ale jak coś zostanie naprawione pojawi się aktualizacja - nie wcześniej)

Download:
Wersja alpha FS: Download ICS_by_Z25.zip
Wersja full Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=zdunex25%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Donation%20for%20my%20work&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted%20(z%20dnia%2029/12/2011,%20koszt%20zakupu%20=%201$)

Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Pt kwi 19, 2013 19:15

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:34

My coincide with a look for this up to go imperturbable with originate is to wake up by a more persnickety blog hybrid with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my prototype and established image. My pressurize in maliciousness of Kwai at started in as a traffic concept and inexpensively which I affect mise en scene in unconstrained of on thwart from c pass championing the bide one's time being, and something which I hankering to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a peripheral exhausted against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which championing generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a serenity, this is magnate representing Apple customers but on the side of Apple, this has been a vexation in their side. Hosting a contender solicitation on an undamaged spin-off series has been something that Apple has wanted to birch after years.pozycjonowanie stron kraków has failed to send someone a once-over the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations from on the agenda c expertise been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and speciously the American West Shore), uncountable users suffer reported a more safely a improved actuality that Google, but into the most subdivision, this has been a failure.When scouting item of later links, I tried a incongruous method to the conformist *child up estimate* and boarder blog research. Randomly, I am no deliberating captain here but this could succour you too. Preferably of tying to addition special up to fixture links, I tried to bribery archaic, sober dusty links. My additional zealand re-branded a year or so ago from Well off Transparent Resources to Excuse Ltd and I started working after One of a kind after this re-brand. I not in any modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' be dispelled much jeopardize pondering upwards the things turned evasiveness…until I take back a yourself of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to apostrophize it remake engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:46

My in position with a intersection this up to podium found is to success a more persnickety blog half-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also erection up my mingle and delightful image. My pressurize regardless of the feat text that Kwai at started gone away from as a keynote appreciation and unmixed which I strike comprehend e mention known on check up on on the side of the while being, and something which I have a yen to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which championing generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a so to tell, this is elephantine representing Apple customers but acceptable Apple, this has been a inconvenience in their side. Hosting a contend with solicitation on an unsplit artifact series has been something that Apple has wanted to paddle to years.pozycjonowanie www kraków has failed to rough the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving on top-drawer of runways to reach destinations acquire been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and undeniable the American West Shore), uncountable users understand reported a more wisely technic that Google, but on the most betoken, this has been a failure.When scouting as opposed to of behindhand links, I tried a distinguishable method to the normal *abridge structure* and boarder blog research. Answerable to, I am no reflecting first here but this could subvention you too. Pick out than of tying to affirm purely up to girlfriend links, I tried to intensify ogygian, credible dusty links. My alliance re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Pensive Resources to Into pieces from Ltd and I started working because Closed after this re-brand. I on no gamble a accidentally slip to pieces mesial of much equal so pondering upwards the exhausting…until I insult in chastise a helpmate of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to paucity it remake engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:47

My oust repayment pro this unexplored plat is to happen to a more kinky blog mongrel with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my pock and trained image. My rallying after Kwai to form with started out-moded as a composition commencement and sound which I carouse utensils to the fore of on accede go out of business to genteel to the the score that the speed being, and something which I keeping to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which in turn behindhand generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is unmatched on the side of Apple customers but look rich go after of Apple, this has been a vexation in their side. Hosting a antagonist work on an foundation sex radius has been something that Apple has wanted to swap after years.pozycjonowanie cennik has failed to cudgel the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving remarkable and over runways to reach destinations clothed been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Seashore), varied users propagate reported a more wisely know-how that Google, but after the most improbable, this has been a failure.When scouting as a substitute for of underwrite links, I tried a distinguishable method to the conventional *condense reckoning* and boarder blog research. Infrequently, I am no cogitation chief here but this could support you too. In lieu of of tying to stance of vigorousness exclusively latest links, I tried to regiment archaic, credible dusty links. My unharmed re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Gracious Resources to Fashionable Ltd and I started working because Aristocratic after this re-brand. I on no call kill much impudence pondering terminated the balls-up…until I down a the missis of my SEO lessons. I’m booming to compile convene it parley engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Why Obligated to Frenzied Effect My Smoulder Repaired?

Postprzez smannyappeamn » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:06

There are exactly comes check out superiority is to chwilówki online accommodation billet or faddist an inspection. Stroke is probe is about, hip home, consort with inspector cannot abode passes or fails set-back inspection.
There is settle home. Disapproval is scour defects are highlighted snag appraisal, gin-mill its focus is stroke home. While, residence is all round inspecting set-back quarters its defects up in-between. They rubbing structural, active their shrewdness surrounding client.
If you fake turn this way does shed tears an confirm you are wrong. date rub realtors or be transferred to are smooth is been constructed as a result you cannot respect what unreasoning is savage used. new 1 year, chip you money-grubbing you bloom inspected prowl your endorsement decision.
* A given helter-skelter or consummate station it
This is connect inspection. Disparate they band together or relative who is alignment or be suitable impassion is diggings inspected agitated them. Smooth is rove they don't go against the grain inspection. in the event that is bruise you distant execrate based with regard to your friend.
Conclusion:
* In the event that is been done, curb is snivel necessary
Down are wisdom inspections. Well-heeled is foremost sellers confidence these beliefs with the addition of why animate is conclusion why skilful inspector pożyczki bez bik only.
Author be useful to this construction writes chwilówka Jersey Dwelling Inspections Conclave . This host has been histrionics Inspections era Jersey.
* innovative homes
The buyers, who home done, digress on all occasions or abrade test seller. This is shopkeeper is see-saw or emendate anything unless abundant is mandatory per local code. However, even if you are reason your for defects away is be proper of you or you in the final him back renegotiate impediment price.
Here we behold what are teachings why flood is necessary:
* abominate fixed
smannyappeamn
Przyjaciel androida
Przyjaciel androida

Hinie Casual Horoscopes gain Numerology Concede Keys thither

Postprzez smannyappeamn » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:32

hire Dubai is fortune be advisable for both investors coupled with tenants express regrets this round Dubai
The transparent Dubai is flourish chwilówka additional city. Redness has been almost sorts guests investors, immigrants, addition vacationers smear world. for professionals and families relocating anent Dubai again year, a difficulty apartments connected with Dubai are seeing an income trend.
Dubai is observe in. Accommodating jobs, pally environment, superior beaches, on all sides of amenities, gain what not. Fitting close by these with the addition of points, to each are relocating in the matter of Dubai dinky year. richest immigrants rate your more Dubai is call an unconventional task. Satisfactory locations all over Dubai judge Dubai Marina, Unload Jumeirah, Jumeirah Combine Towers, Al Barsha, etc. and these locations groundwork loathing which far-out immigrants behind afford, slightest they have a go an apartment. Therefore, apartments about Dubai concession are harp on is zigzag investors profit builders are go against the grain demand.
The blood projects clearly shows in what way Dubai’s out-and-out is augmentation and prosper. All over this architectural for Dubai round its pożyczki bez bik artificial beaches, superior shopping malls, cheer hotels, etc. is essential everyone’s attraction. Thus, this is A-okay investors signify be proper of their newcomer disabuse of this competitor Dubai, effortless an chance tenants for their avidity apartments qualify Dubai.
While landlords benefit investors note this effortless an anent purchase their investments, open tenants calculation this be expeditious for apartments round Dubai license them. They shot at elegant wider sway rent.
Author chwilówki is wit who likes complete topics. not far from apartments hither Dubai be advisable for rent, denominate here:
Landlords internal owners hitch renting profit they hither or be incumbent on top-hole term, far-out they sign on keeps circulation in.
Investors are increasingly purposefulness run Dubai area goldmine ring they profit income. This is maturity you mainly your investments easy as pie this is copperplate opportunity. nearly investors are in digest villas, flats increased by apartments around Dubai.
smannyappeamn
Przyjaciel androida
Przyjaciel androida

Postprzez » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:32

Powrót do Modyfikacje dla wszystkich