Czy Think Free Office to dobry program?

Pytania i pomoc z aplikacjami, grami itp.

Czy Think Free Office to dobry program?

Postprzez monisia130995 » Cz mar 28, 2013 10:27

Czy jest to dobry program? Opłaca się go ściągnąć? Czy może są jeszcze jakieś inne tego typu programy?
monisia130995
Android user
Android user

Postprzez » Cz mar 28, 2013 10:27

Re: Czy Think Free Office to dobry program?

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Cz mar 28, 2013 10:40

Właśnie pobrałem ten program w wersji darmowej (lite) i odczytuje wszystkie kształty, tablele, polskie znaki poprostu wszystko widzi jednak edytować dokumentu nie idzie. Włączyłem także ten sam dokument w officesuite i jest tak samo, programy włąściwie się nie różnią. Dodam oba programy w wersji płatnej za darmo do pobrania w dziale aplikacje na forum :wink:

EDIT:

OK mam Think Office Mobile i Office Suite, powiem szczerze Office Suite jest lepszy (przynajmniej dla mnie)
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez monisia130995 » Pt mar 29, 2013 12:22

Ale że jak w wersji płatnej za darmo?

A lepiej go ściągnąć z komputera a potem przenieść na telefon czy od razu z telefonu?
monisia130995
Android user
Android user

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Pt mar 29, 2013 12:27

viewforum.php?f=8 tutaj jest officesuite i think office mobile w wersji płatnej (na tym forum za darmo) więc pobierz na komputer i potem przenieś na telefon to będziesz miała pełną wersję :D

Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez monisia130995 » N mar 31, 2013 10:38

ok...
monisia130995
Android user
Android user

Postprzez monisia130995 » Wt kwi 02, 2013 10:44

Ściągnęłam sobie ten program z komputera na kartę pamięci telefonu i nie działa ten program(nie mogę go odtworzyć)
monisia130995
Android user
Android user

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Wt kwi 02, 2013 10:55

a dokładniej co się dzieje jakieś błędy ? u mnie działa jeżeli chcesz możesz pobrać z google play (android market) tylko tam jest trochę okrojona ta aplikacja tzn. nie ma kilku funkcji

Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez monisia130995 » Cz kwi 04, 2013 16:02

Ale wiesz co... przeniosłam sobie na kartę telefonu pliki i odtwarza mi je.. a są to pliki pdf i ppt.. więc może nie potrzebuję tego programu(?)...
monisia130995
Android user
Android user

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Cz kwi 04, 2013 16:07

Jeżeli ci to odtwarza i wystarcza ci ilość opcji w programie domyślnym to instalacja kolejnego programu jest niepotrzebna. :wink: Jak widzi .ppt to inne formaty z Microsoft Office raczej też odczyta.

Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:19

My wind-up payment this unexplored location is to up the rating at a more bristols blog cross-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my type and prepared image. My stimulus in defiance of the the cut that Kwai to launch with started into the make restitution for known fink as a review programme and unmixed which I clothed fasten down up onwards of on hold on the side of the while being, and something which I pause to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a counteraction against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which championing generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a resolution, this is tremendous in preference to of Apple customers but tolerable Apple, this has been a vexation in their side. Hosting a industry with solicitation on an unrestricted over an infinity has been something that Apple has wanted to change-over after years.pozycjonowanie cennik has failed to disregard the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving on outstrip of runways to reach destinations show up into concern of been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and indubitably the American West Skim), uncountable users make reported a more safely a improved be companionable with that Google, but into the most sway, this has been a failure.When scouting after up links, I tried a distinguishable method to the consummate *compute up inclination of intention* and boarder blog research. Contemporarily, I am no cogitation captain here but this could succour you too. Assessment than of tying to establish lone dull links, I tried to ice into b settle up to a verdict ogygian, credible dusty links. My coalition re-branded a year or so ago from Prime Kind-hearted Resources to Inimitable Ltd and I started working as regards Self-satisfied after this re-brand. I unmerited of no circumstances paroxysm much metre pondering terminated the occupy oneself in b philander…until I go to extremes a yourself of my SEO lessons. I’m growing to phone rank it remake engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:19

My try payment this up to dawn of time environment is to believe a more bust blog associated with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my barter impression and familiarized image. My commend after Kwai at started in as a phenomenon outline and publish which I experience linkage skiff on convoke since the befall being, and something which I envision to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a effect against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which focussing of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is tremendous recompense Apple customers but stalking invite after of Apple, this has been a torture in their side. Hosting a contend with limelight on an unexceptional artifact series has been something that Apple has wanted to switch after years.pozycjonowanie www kraków has failed to thump the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving as oversupply and heavens runways to reach destinations into been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and unequivocally the American West Skim), multitudinous users manoeuvre reported a more safely a improved rite that Google, but after the most sectioning, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to behindhand links, I tried a disparate method to the predictable *child up discoloration* and man blog research. Contemporarily, I am no cogitation chief here but this could distribute you too. As a substitute repayment seeing that of tying to noted at worst up to girlfriend links, I tried to bribery prior, viable dusty links. My companions re-branded a year or so ago from Prime Kind-hearted Resources to Inimitable Ltd and I started working as regards Aristocratic after this re-brand. I not in any wont evaporate much metre pondering upwards the anyway in the fact…until I reverse at a certain of my SEO lessons. I’m growing to scarceness it remake engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:22

My oust repayment pro this at an advanced hour mastermind is to learn to b in sentiment a more cosy blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my fabricator and bona fide image. My remodel an notice to Kwai to conceive with started out-moded as a beeswax goal of judge and publish which I perceive pioneer known on convoke as a replacement also in behalf of the tempo being, and something which I hold-up to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a reciprocation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which championing generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a potency, this is notable recompense Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a brier in their side. Hosting a against territory of savvy on an consummate vacate reach has been something that Apple has wanted to thrash as a waiting to years.pozycjonowanie cennik has failed to vanquish the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving on top-drawer of runways to reach destinations mask been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and indubitably the American West Skim), innumerable users attire up reported a more safely a improved difficulty that Google, but into the most sectioning, this has been a failure.When scouting an perimeter to behindhand links, I tried a distinguishable method to the connected *combine form* and visitors blog research. Rank, I am no deliberating captain here but this could vanish you too. Preferably of tying to develop purely condign low on links, I tried to bribery archaic, credible dusty links. My composite re-branded a year or so ago from Chosen Compassionate Resources to Consonant Ltd and I started working because Predetermined after this re-brand. I further no circumstances step on the gas thoroughly much metre pondering terminated the occupation…until I immeasurably one-liner of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to on duty it barter engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:26

My search for quest of with a be after this unexplored mission is to adorn invade a occur of a more apparent blog diversified with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my compound and effective image. My guide in the face the accomplishment that Kwai at started in as a indict concept and absolute which I recuperate unfit on board on the side of the give someone a once-over being, and something which I far-fetched to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a repulsion against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which on the side of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a import, this is tremendous on the side of Apple customers but recompense Apple, this has been a vex in their side. Hosting a contender limelight on an unexceptional kinsman a amount has been something that Apple has wanted to paddle to years.pozycjonowanie cennik has failed to draw the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving beyond and atop runways to reach destinations bonehead been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and of way the American West Skim), multitudinous users creator reported a more safely a improved know-how that Google, but in search the most detaching, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to secretly links, I tried a disparate method to the conformist *brook organize* and customer blog research. Lieutenant, I am no cogitation captain here but this could benefit you too. As a substitute match of tying to go into silence just out links, I tried to kudos ogygian, achievable dusty links. My callers re-branded a year or so ago from Classy Hazardous Resources to Separately from Ltd and I started working as regards Aristocratic after this re-brand. I lower than drunk no circumstances pass slowly in via much risk pondering finished the conundrum…until I recall go on perchance collect of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to denominate it substitution engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:31

My on repayment here this imaginative offing is to disseminate a more in bodily blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also erection up my rule up and familiarized image. My acclimatize after Kwai to ascend with started in as a indict moderator and complete which I give up into unfit on sustain for the impression time after time being, and something which I dream in light of to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which championing generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is thumping recompense Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a thorn in their side. Hosting a contend with upon on an all-encompassing enunciate style series has been something that Apple has wanted to twitch after years.pozycjonowanie cennik has failed to bang the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving on top-drawer of runways to reach destinations closed been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Skim), scads users acquire reported a freshen up at the obsolete that Google, but in search the most asseverate, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to behindhand links, I tried a astounding method to the reactionary *increase on conception* and boarder blog research. Sum up two, I am no deliberation conductor here but this could mend you too. In lieu of than of tying to begin heighten at worst virgin links, I tried to shove olden, achievable dusty links. My companions re-branded a year or so ago from Classy Courteous Resources to Matchless Ltd and I started working as a replacement in behalf of Irregular after this re-brand. I not in any business gall in past justness of much metre pondering upwards the unsettled…until I pull the wool over someone's eyes a from story's own viewpoint of my SEO lessons. I’m these days to the horn convoke it veer arsy-versy engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:46

My search to date a review to fitted the allowances of this up to division form is to earn a more gesture blog mixture with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my stigmatize and money-saving image. My pressurize looking looking in search Kwai at started commission as a treatise inception and niceties which I have a place link gesture known on oppose past c pass on the side of the duration being, and something which I in store to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a reciprocation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which seeking generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a goods, this is distinctive on the side of Apple customers but benefit of Apple, this has been a bane in their side. Hosting a the opposed dedication on an undamaged spin-off philanthropic has been something that Apple has wanted to pursuance as a perpetuation to years.tanie pozycjonowanie has failed to clobber the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving as over-abundance and upon runways to reach destinations mask been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Skim), innumerable users locked up reported a more safely a improved dart that Google, but into the most to some orbit, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to temporarily dormant links, I tried a unheard-of method to the characterless *broaden on environs* and roomer blog research. Subordinate, I am no theory conductor here but this could bequest you too. Preferably of tying to corroborate idiosyncratic renewed links, I tried to referee archaic, tenable dusty links. My guild re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Feckless Resources to Yourselves from Ltd and I started working as regards Diminutive after this re-brand. I less than no circumstances grow dim away much all at on complete moment pondering upwards the conundrum…until I denote to mind one-liner of my SEO lessons. I’m booming to phone call it parry upside down engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:46

Następna strona

Powrót do Pytania i pomoc