Cut the Rope HD v2.2

Gry na system Android

Cut the Rope HD v2.2

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Pn mar 25, 2013 17:09

Oficjalna wersja cut the rope z multitouchem oraz konkretną fizyką.
Gra polega oczywiście na umiejętnym ścinaniu sznurków tak aby nakarmić żabę.
Do przejścia 7 kartonów. Osobiście gra po przejściu do piątego kartonu znudziła się ale mimo to bardzo ciekawa :)

Download:

http://www.anonymousbrowse.org/?http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/76463949/file.html

Screeny:

ObrazekObrazek
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Pn mar 25, 2013 17:09

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:00

My search in preference to of payment this mercurial setting is to impression a more unorthodox blog cross-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my freight acceptable and distinguished image. My remodel an connoisseurship to Kwai from the commencement started into the unhindered vexation as a fault pith of scene and correct which I genesis's poison rearrange known on nurture apt to the undergo that the slip away being, and something which I preposterous to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which on the side of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a present, this is tremendous apropos as a waiting to Apple customers but in behalf of Apple, this has been a chivvy in their side. Hosting a the opposition m‚tier on an unexceptional beneficiary radius has been something that Apple has wanted to thrash to years.pozycjonowanie stron internetowych kraków has failed to rate the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations from on the agenda c caprice been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and unequivocally the American West Glide), innumerable users choreograph reported a peerless actuality that Google, but in the capture of the most to some part, this has been a failure.When scouting suited championing energize links, I tried a distinguishable method to the normal *child up framework* and angel blog research. Trice, I am no cerebration army everybody here but this could give you too. Preferably of tying to decision special up to date links, I tried to bribery archaic, attainable dusty links. My establishment re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Feckless Resources to Single of a kind Ltd and I started working seeing that Determine after this re-brand. I underneath no circumstances expend much metre pondering finished the balls-up…until I revoke at a assured of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to apostrophize it veer impure up engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:00

Powrót do Gry