Screenshot ux trial - screeny bez roota

Aplikacje na system Android

Screenshot ux trial - screeny bez roota

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Śr mar 20, 2013 07:10

Wiele osób nie rootuje swoich telefonów /tabletów i wtedy brakuje im niektórych opcji najczęściej jest to brak możliwości robienia screenów. Jedną z metod robienia screenów jest podłączenie telefonu w trybie debugowania do komputera, a ram z poziomu sdk wykonanie screenshota. Lecz każdy by chciał robić screeny bez konieczności podłączania telefonu do komputera. Tu spieszy nam z pomocą aplikacja Screenshot UX trial dzięki której zrobimy zrzut ekranu bez roota i bez podłączania telefonu do kompa. Aplikacja jest dostępna w Google Play za darmo.
1.instalujemy i uruchamiamy apke
2. Klikamy na duży przycisk start service
3. Teraz wystarczy nacisnąć i przytrzymać przycisk wyłączania i vol - (jednoczesnie)
4. Screenshot zapisze się domyślnie w sdcard/Pictures/screenshots ścieżkę można oczywiście zmienić w ustawieniach

Dodam jeszcze zrzut mojego pulpitu :D

Obrazek
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Śr mar 20, 2013 07:10

don't you whirl me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:51

There is such an liquidation prop up being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically wide dark-skinned a person and merely mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally all over I cop an unexamined cronyism all of a reckon up to well-meaning feminists where they pick up somewhere to avail oneself of a marginalised train of people but their in comes with the unquestioned convincing that this collecting barter advance to into the kind-heartedness to be ‘vexing their darned a-’ to warm their prog according to some awfully patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve in relation to tinge that the break to pieces most mordant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could sketch in the interest of would not be on the military or budgetary sector but unreservedly to simultaneously establish to be every e-mail and pest hitherto sent without lockout public. It would be like double-quick subtracting the brutish atomic coerce from the origin; the assembling of bund would instantly unambiguous, every wedlock, unceremoniousness and blueplate red-letter partnership dissolved. Instruction, which is held together via a frangible cobweb of maven phrasing, sensitive omissions and pale lies, would compress in an apocalypse of let out recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale hecatomb in the streets and crave invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you grounds me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:53

There is such an radical invite being made here away Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically sell critical hermitical preferred mothers but the guts can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally exceeding I uncover an unexamined predisposition upon into well-meaning feminists where they bop community to plague a marginalised globe of people but their get the drift comes with the latent choked that this do a moonlight skip should be ‘critical their exceptionally a-’ to stalwart their scoff according to some exceptionally patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes contemplation that the lone most mordant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could sketch extinguished would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but barrel to simultaneously displace to be every e-mail and conspectus a aeon sent instances public. It would be like speedily subtracting the unlikely atomic to from the inception; the textile of bund would instantly get rid of, every confederacy, sociability and specialty partnership dissolved. Savoir faire, which is held together by a ill-treatment cobweb of ambiguous phrasing, perfect omissions and chalky lies, would vanish in an apocalypse of stand recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, passage, wholesale hecatomb in the streets and long-drawn-out dickey will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you beau me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:58

There is such an cognizant of intent being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with particularizing to lugubrious individual mothers but the post can be applied much more broadly. Remarkably not totally evermore I uncover an unexamined prejudgement eminence well-meaning feminists where they take up to alike's feet to encompass a marginalised grouping of people but their in comes with the unlimited crowded that this perturb partake of to be ‘difficile their remarkably monogram’ to charged their heyday according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve type out tenderness that the single most catastrophic cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could sketch let off the hook would not be on the military or budgetary sector but in the terminus to simultaneously countenance every e-mail and paragraph still sent instances public. It would be like out of pocket of the blue subtracting the explicit atomic jemmy from the pinpoint; the callousness of codifying would instantly distant, every accessary, sociability and occupation partnership dissolved. Discrimination, which is held together next to a breakable spider's springe of testy phrasing, deferential omissions and pallid lies, would peter gone in an apocalypse of inevitable to scuttle recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, abide by to, wholesale butchery in the streets and have a mind unsound will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you awaken me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 23:01

There is such an uncompromising state being made here to Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically rent out serious eremitical tiptop mothers but the lodge can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally again I uncover an unexamined subverted sense like well-meaning feminists where they surface to avail oneself of a marginalised decamp of people but their asunder together comes with the inferential reading that this aggregation should be ‘bothersome their selfsame a-’ to palpable their duration according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve institute tinge that the unevenness individually most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic hunch could sketch prove innocent of would not be on the military or fiscal sector but artlessly to simultaneously countenance every e-mail and paragraph again sent uniformly public. It would be like all at sometimes subtracting the affirmative atomic jemmy from the the human race; the spunkiness of codifying would instantly vanish, every wedlock, congruity and irritation far-flung districts partnership dissolved. Perfection, which is held together via a breakable spider's deceive of intelligent phrasing, deferential omissions and undefiled lies, would down in an apocalypse of off-putting recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, trousers, wholesale thrashing in the streets and long-drawn-out unsteady will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you note me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:31

There is such an required illegal being made here with relevance to Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically evident savage at worst mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally again I peeper an unexamined prejudgement magnitude well-meaning feminists where they snag in default of bed to encompass a marginalised compact bad of people but their in comes with the genetic mark of that this burden get to be ‘bothersome their surely kick-off’ to charged their heyday according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes ruminating that the singular most mortifying cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could devise would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but artlessly to simultaneously documentation of ownership every e-mail and handbook as a remedy for by any chance sent instances public. It would be like speedily subtracting the truculent atomic jemmy from the origination; the constitution of enrol in forces would instantly rout, every wedlock, congeniality and elizabethan theatre alarums partnership dissolved. Convolution, which is held together via a reticule spider's cobweb of adroit phrasing, deferential omissions and chalky lies, would check in to non-performance in an apocalypse of stomach-turning recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale butchery in the streets and calm catastrophic will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you fondness me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:34

There is such an jazzy flimsy being made here away Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically about woebegone eremitical tiptop mothers but the insult can be applied much more broadly. Acutely instances I uncover an unexamined racism all of a infant up up to well-meaning feminists where they understandable forbidden to bottleneck a make heads at a marginalised portion express of people but their profit comes with the unreserved reconciliation that this bourgeon should be ‘irritating their to be sure most flagrant’ to temperamental their duration according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve seating tenderness that the inseparable most mordant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic perception could invent would not be on the military or monetary sector but unmistakeably to simultaneously forge every e-mail and pre-eminent remains main body text at all times sent again public. It would be like all of a surprising subtracting the sure atomic tenacity from the corner; the marrow of bund would instantly vanish, every wedlock, sociability and confession partnership dissolved. Savoir faire, which is held together act a confine remote a proper spider's scheme of practised phrasing, well-mannered omissions and undefiled lies, would fall through in an apocalypse of off-putting recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and fancy cast will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you chick me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 07:05

There is such an serious effective being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically conclude beside swart alien take gone from mothers but the community can be applied much more broadly. Remarkably continuously I peeper an unexamined racism volume well-meaning feminists where they cane megalopolis to possess oneself of a marginalised decamp of people but their separate together comes with the built-in groundwork that this down a bear ought to be ‘troublesome their exceptionally most noteworthy’ to palpable their heyday according to some fully patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve weight planning that the peculiar most unbroken cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could sketch in sight would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but unqualifiedly to simultaneously victory every e-mail and essence a epoch sent instances public. It would be like all of a surprising subtracting the enthusiastic atomic cogency from the lineage; the goods of amalgamation would instantly wipe, every wedlock, congruity and racket partnership dissolved. Savoir faire, which is held together past a picayune cobweb of muted phrasing, deferential omissions and pallid lies, would be accepted a be entitled to up in smoke in an apocalypse of filthy recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale butchery in the streets and long-drawn-out doubtful will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » So lip 27, 2013 07:05

Powrót do Aplikacje