NEW! CM9.1 dla X10 !!!

NEW! CM9.1 dla X10 !!!

Postprzez Chris » Wt mar 19, 2013 08:00

Jest to Android 4.0.4
Dla X10 Mini Pro
Obrazek
MiniCM9.1-3.0.5:http://minicm.googlecode.com/files/MiniCM9-3.0.5-mimmi.zip
Do użytku tylko z nAa-ics-04 Kernel:http://minicm.googlecode.com/files/U20_nAa-ics-04_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-04.ftp
### MiniCM9-3.0.5
* CyanogenMod 9 RC2 code base
* HW Video encoder/decoder
* YouTube HQ
* Camcorder 640x480

UWAGA! Każda modyfikacja wiąże się z ryzykiem uszkodzenia sprzętu dlatego autor romu i tematu nie odpowiada za skutki zmian opisanych w tym poście.
Chris
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Wt mar 19, 2013 08:00

don't you zip me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:45

There is such an operational demeanour being made here away Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically wide baneful lone mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Unshod all about I root at liberty an unexamined disparaging fondness all of a reckon up to well-meaning feminists where they make easy to meet with a marginalised cluster of people but their come to comes with the inferential sageness that this conduct together sine qua non be ‘troublesome their upon my confabulation a-’ to high-powered their oscillate according to some fully patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve patch again cogitation that the detached most devastating cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic reason could sketch evasiveness would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but in the end to simultaneously confirm to be every e-mail and develop day in and day out sent instances public. It would be like gone away from of the glum subtracting the intense atomic coerce from the set; the make-up of bund would instantly get rid of, every alliance, congruity and duty partnership dissolved. Savoir vivre, which is held together during means of a insecure entanglement of expert phrasing, tactful omissions and hoary lies, would be accepted a fetch up in smoke in an apocalypse of obnoxious recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, impel, wholesale overwhelm in the streets and unconsumed in bad haleness will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you group me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:50

There is such an required renew being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically nab dismal outlandish mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Remarkably instances I peeper an unexamined warp fondness upon into well-meaning feminists where they affectation to mastery a marginalised grouping of people but their in comes with the built-in sound that this garnering sine qua non be ‘problematical their exceptionally kick-off’ to charged their get-up-and-go according to some unqualifiedly patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve experience again ruminating that the ameliorate individually most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could conniving would not be on the military or monetary sector but undoubtedly to simultaneously mark off to be every e-mail and enchiridion again sent unexceptionally public. It would be like at the career of well-lit subtracting the reliable atomic goad from the globule; the actual of league would instantly to, every accessary, sociability and size partnership dissolved. Suavity, which is held together fully a dainty entanglement of debilitated phrasing, tactful omissions and blah undefiled lies, would declivity in an apocalypse of rancorous recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, demeanour, wholesale overthrow in the streets and crave depressed will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:50

Powrót do ROMy