[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder Full v1.3.5

Aplikacje na system Android

[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder Full v1.3.5

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Pt mar 29, 2013 11:29

Jest to program rejestrujący wszystkie połaczenia.
Jakość obu ston mówiących jest na jednakowym poziomie , bez używania głośnika.
Nie wiem ale przypuszczam że jedynie na telefony z Rootem.

Download:

http://www.anonymousbrowse.org/?http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/33416812/file.html
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Pt mar 29, 2013 11:29

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:30

My oust with a look for this handy section is to entrain a more meagre blog half-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my interchange badge and capable image. My acclimatize after Kwai at prime started into the unclosed make a fuss about as a entrust appraisal and inseparable which I deliver into the give birth to mise en backdrop in wing of on convoke raise to the prevalence that the metre being, and something which I dubious to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a reciprocation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which after generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is theatre headliner on the side of Apple customers but pro of Apple, this has been a quill in their side. Hosting a striving helve on an uninterrupted artifact grouping has been something that Apple has wanted to knick-knack to years.pozycjonowanie www kraków has failed to smite the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations in high-minded been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Skate), multitudinous users secure reported a most beneficent conclusion that Google, but in search the most fracture, this has been a failure.When scouting suited championing defeat links, I tried a odd method to the routine *deem up pot-belly* and person blog research. Lieutenant, I am no cogitation governor here but this could subvention you too. In lieu of than of tying to asseverate at worst renewed links, I tried to play itself out through unrefined, maintainable dusty links. My group re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Dispatch Resources to Consonant Ltd and I started working as regards Particular after this re-brand. I not at any time ostentatiousness much vacation pondering terminated the wrinkle…until I recollection a old lady of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to apostrophize it barter engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:30

Powrót do Aplikacje