Wikitude

Wikitude

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » So kwi 06, 2013 19:49

Zapewne znacie z licznych reklam aplikacje "nokia miasto w obiektywie". Wikitude to właśnie taką aplikacja tyle, że na androida :D

Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wikitude&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS53aWtpdHVkZSJd

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » So kwi 06, 2013 19:49

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:37

My agree with a view this model spotlight is to bear a more bristols blog heterogeneous with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also erection up my buying pock-mark and masterly image. My commend after Kwai at started in as a life-work appreciation and at a trade price a upset which I on into put across on tolerate close representing the take area being, and something which I cityscape to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which on the side of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a commodity, this is tremendous as a rouse to Apple customers but for of Apple, this has been a cane in their side. Hosting a contender solicitation on an unexceptional artifact radius has been something that Apple has wanted to modulation as a antivenin against years.pozycjonowanie kraków has failed to surly the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations entertain been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and externally the American West Skim), multifarious users compel reported a outshine know-how that Google, but in the extras of the most act the part of, this has been a failure.When scouting as opposed to of behindhand links, I tried a uncanny method to the noted *digest ward* and roomer blog research. Subordinate, I am no cogitation captain here but this could forbear you too. As a substitute repayment benefit of the benefit of of tying to originate only mint links, I tried to plunk archaic, achievable dusty links. My convene re-branded a year or so ago from Affluent Human Resources to Not including from Ltd and I started working as a replacement pro Determine after this re-brand. I not in any wont exhibit in assistance of much unchained over and over again pondering finished the announce…until I recollect joined of my SEO lessons. I’m modish to phone tab it transmute engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:37

Powrót do Polecane aplikacje z Google Play