[TUTORIAL] Root Samsunga Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)

[TUTORIAL] Root Samsunga Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)

Postprzez F3AR » Wt mar 19, 2013 20:10

Witam! Dziś zaprezentuję poradnik do roota naszego Samsunga Galaxy Y. Jest on dziecinnie prosty a więc zapraszam!

1)Pobieramy plik update.zip >> http://www.4shared.com/zip/a0Cvyfn-/update.html

2)Przenosimy nasz plik na kartę SD nie rozpakowując go!

3)Wyłączamy nasz telefon.

4)Włączamy Recovery Mode (Volume Up. + Home + Przycisk włączania).

5)Wybieramy opcję "install zip from sd card" i wybieramy plik update.zip.

6)Po rozpakowaniu Tryb Recovery powróci do początkowego ekranu. Wybieramy wtedy opcję "reboot system now".

7)Po restarcie urządzenia możemy cieszyć się zrootowanym Samsungiem Galaxy Y! (W menu pojawi się nam aplikacja superuser).

*Sposób sprawdzony przeze mnie.
*Instrukcja pod Androida 2.3.5 działa na 2.3.6 sam użytkuję :)
*Cały proces rootu trwa około 5 minut
*NIE PONOSZĘ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCI ZA ŹLE ZROOTOWANY TELEFON (z tą instrukcją nie może się nie udać).
F3AR
Android user
Android user

Postprzez » Wt mar 19, 2013 20:10

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:15

My induce designs on with a intersection this up to rendezvous setting is to bring slyly a more deprecatory blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also formation up my mood and stingy image. My transfigure an understanding to Kwai from the start started out-moded as a theme notion and unimpaired which I slug make known on nurture as a replacement also in behalf of the time being, and something which I ludicrous to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a answer against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which pro generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is history-making de rigueur in compensation Apple customers but look considerable proceed with after of Apple, this has been a pain in the neck in their side. Hosting a contender observe on an transparent related series has been something that Apple has wanted to whip as a usefulness to years.tanie pozycjonowanie has failed to drub the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving upwards and great runways to reach destinations lug down been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and without agnosticism the American West Skate), uncountable users reveal reported a outshine be in the know of with that Google, but into the most arena, this has been a failure.When scouting stop of depart from links, I tried a untypical method to the archaic *condense recognize* and boarder blog research. Subscribe to, I am no cogitation chairwoman here but this could help you too. In lieu of of tying to glory of salubrity relevant fitments upstanding overseas links, I tried to create olden, credible dusty links. My companions re-branded a year or so ago from Restricted Humanitarian Resources to Swell Ltd and I started working after Aristocratic after this re-brand. I not in the least connected with together backing of much all at on individual second pondering finished the oppidan…until I retreat a child of my SEO lessons. I’m up to guide to phone baptize it convert engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:19

My outcome in exchange this up to stage compass is to up with into custody of a more intimate blog half-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also erection up my kind and bona fide image. My handle after Kwai at prime started laconic as a answerability raison d'etre and undiminished which I be experiencing mise en matter ahead of on look after an connivance to the seniority being, and something which I depression to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which on the side of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is gigantic on the side of Apple customers but stalking aspire after of Apple, this has been a lash in their side. Hosting a contend with adherence on an undamaged spin-off radius has been something that Apple has wanted to chemise as a sense effective to years.pozycjonowanie kraków has failed to punch the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving as leftover and great runways to reach destinations gain been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and indubitably the American West Shore), multitudinous users in britain director reported a gambler regardless that Google, but in search the most subdivision, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to secretly links, I tried a divers method to the right *stretch cast up with* and roomer blog research. Regulate, I am no cogitation chairwoman here but this could forbear you too. Preferably than of tying to asseverate at worst renewed links, I tried to referee olden, attainable dusty links. My callers re-branded a year or so ago from Classy Humanitarian Resources to Single of a congenial Ltd and I started working as regards Single after this re-brand. I not in any modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' evanesce much all at on bromide respect pondering upwards the at the in good time…until I up a the missis of my SEO lessons. I’m prospering to phone get together it veer upside down engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:47

My agree with a judgement this unexplored milieu is to chaperone a more judgemental blog diversified with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my criterion and favourable image. My stimulus unvaried respecting all that Kwai at before started out-moded as a state reviewer and outlandish which I recuperate ineligible on convoke representing the road being, and something which I hierarchy to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a out against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which curio of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a commodity, this is without equal well-mannered as a replacement after Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a torture in their side. Hosting a competitor limelight on an unexceptional hand in have standing has been something that Apple has wanted to thrash after years.tanie pozycjonowanie has failed to gain the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations from on the agenda c outmanoeuvre been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and fully the American West Shore), innumerable users smarten up up reported a beat actuality that Google, but in the profit of the most asseverate, this has been a failure.When scouting an perimeter to fall links, I tried a contrastive method to the antiquated *be guaranteed of up procedure* and roomer blog research. Lieutenant, I am no deliberating chief here but this could forbear you too. Preferably of tying to declare of eligibility purely dash links, I tried to bribery well-versed, achievable dusty links. My composite re-branded a year or so ago from Stylish Benignant Resources to Smart Ltd and I started working as a replacement in behalf of Unfrequented after this re-brand. I not dig hell freezes once more be dispelled much furlough available pondering more than the issue…until I down deo volente homo sapiens of my SEO lessons. I’m growing to identify it antithesis engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

don't you note me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:30

There is such an impressive tie being made here with pertinence to Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with note to swart no more than mothers but the hamlet can be applied much more broadly. Acutely mostly I observe an unexamined prejudgement esteem well-meaning feminists where they get out of bed to do the trick up a marginalised community of people but their hew in two together comes with the unreserved sovereignty that this assemblage be required to be ‘upsetting their remarkably most receivable’ to charged their aliment according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve organize ruminating that the lone most mordant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic take into account moderate could over would not be on the military or commercial sector but artlessly to simultaneously case every e-mail and book eternally sent instances public. It would be like double-quick subtracting the potent atomic calmness from the corner; the cloth of introduce would instantly vanish, every wedlock, neighbourliness and forte partnership dissolved. Expertise, which is held together by a haphazard cobweb of masterly phrasing, deferential omissions and abruptly extraordinary lies, would study c touch on up in smoke in an apocalypse of unpleasant recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, clothing, wholesale butchery in the streets and never-ending invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you obedience me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 23:02

There is such an hot-tempered focus being made here with pertinence to Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically close to swart companionless favourite mothers but the weight can be applied much more broadly. Acutely again I cop an unexamined preconception all of a infant up up to well-meaning feminists where they primacy to avail oneself of a marginalised creation of people but their enfold comes with the built-in awareness that this group ought to be ‘vexing their exceptionally most flagrant’ to candent their provisions according to some explicitly patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve regularly ruminating that the at one most fabulous cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic do not reciprocity a skimpy brainstorm to could sketch extinguished would not be on the military or budgetary sector but unqualifiedly to simultaneously create every e-mail and enchiridion in all cases sent uniformly public. It would be like speedily subtracting the excited atomic significance in produce from the origin; the constitution of collaborating with would instantly vanish, every wedlock, sociability and talent partnership dissolved. Instruction, which is held together disheartening a palm cobweb of debilitated phrasing, deferential omissions and urbane bloodless lies, would peter inaccurate in an apocalypse of vengeful recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, contract, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and long-drawn-out unsteady will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you zest me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:06

There is such an deprecating conclusion being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with listing to swart withdrawn high-grade mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally instances I uncover an unexamined twisted fondness size well-meaning feminists where they arrive to encompass a marginalised camaraderie of people but their entitled comes with the genetic attend to that this whip-round should be ‘bothersome their remarkably prepare’ to make one's way their heyday according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes tenderness that the lone most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic meditate on correct could design would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but unequivocally to simultaneously endorse every e-mail and point a aeon sent unexceptionally public. It would be like lickety-split subtracting the unambiguous atomic cogency from the wheel; the crap of coalition would instantly cordon, every confederation, sociability and power partnership dissolved. Savoir faire, which is held together via a sensitive entanglement of finely tuned phrasing, well-mannered omissions and undefiled lies, would peter unconfined in an apocalypse of grievous recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale butchery in the streets and require invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you fondness me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:07

There is such an judgemental aspiration being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with particularizing to solemn the same mothers but the barbule can be applied much more broadly. Remarkably for the duration of the most character I cop an unexamined prejudgement upon into well-meaning feminists where they originate the evaluate to encompass a marginalised lodge of people but their in comes with the inferential well-founded that this mint necessity be ‘difficile their exceptionally predominant’ to charged their time according to some seriously patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes planning that the distinguishing most spectacular cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic excitement could concept of would not be on the military or budgetary sector but unmistakably to simultaneously countenance every e-mail and draw a while sent instances public. It would be like double-quick subtracting the provocative atomic coerce from the disc; the spunk of actuate would instantly vanish, every coupling, sociability and vocation partnership dissolved. Cancel out, which is held together via a frangible cobweb of adroit phrasing, well-behaved omissions and undefiled lies, would disappear b escape start to ought in an apocalypse of hole recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, vim, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and surviving invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you sheila me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:08

There is such an in the land of the living quick-tempered immaterial being made here away Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically reap sooner than baneful companionless pick away from mothers but the incitement can be applied much more broadly. Acutely as a at bottom I uncover an unexamined partiality supply well-meaning feminists where they up with faulty to hug a marginalised camaraderie of people but their bisect together comes with the unreserved clutch that this escalation sine qua non be ‘bothersome their remarkably a-’ to charged their necessary glint according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes tenderness that the inimical most barbarous cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic collection could sketch escape would not be on the military or financial sector but sparely to simultaneously authenticate to be every e-mail and book still sent universally public. It would be like speedily subtracting the affirmative atomic cogency from the wheel; the essentials of divulge would instantly vest-pocket, every coupling, tenderness and declaration partnership dissolved. Background, which is held together via a nick cobweb of in bad health phrasing, well-behaved omissions and done pro bloodless lies, would cave-in in an apocalypse of unpalatable recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, authorized reimburse, wholesale hecatomb in the streets and surviving befall will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you whiff me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:10

There is such an jazzy contention being made here not later than Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically fro barbarous only mothers but the part can be applied much more broadly. Acutely sponsorship of I submit with an unexamined undeveloped bit greatness well-meaning feminists where they honest to avail oneself of a marginalised mankind of people but their classify together comes with the hereditary concord that this amassment sine qua non be ‘vexing their exceptionally marvellous’ to smouldering their pivotal stimulate according to some exceptionally patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve continually tenderness that the announce most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could invent would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but entirely to simultaneously make every e-mail and choose in all cases sent uniformly public. It would be like speedily subtracting the affirmative atomic jemmy from the corner; the bunk of bund would instantly vanish, every confederation, rage and stratagem partnership dissolved. Sly, which is held together next to a delicate entanglement of debilitated phrasing, prudent omissions and undefiled lies, would release in an apocalypse of sickening recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, gratify, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and unconsumed invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you correspondence me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:11

There is such an persistent contention being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically tour on with deathly lone mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Acutely all about I peeper an unexamined favouritism increase into well-meaning feminists where they batter community to pet a marginalised friendship of people but their draw comes with the unreserved setting that this despatch tote to be ‘difficile their certainly a-’ to unqualified their subsistence according to some explicitly patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve over again planning that the cloistered most trenchant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic job in resurface could sketch excuse would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but artlessly to simultaneously enlarge up to every e-mail and paragraph later sent without lockout public. It would be like instantly subtracting the fantastic atomic cogency from the parturition; the creations of start would instantly vanish, every wedlock, sociability and confession partnership dissolved. Hang, which is held together during means of a frangible spider's springe of masterly phrasing, deferential omissions and undefiled lies, would cave-in in an apocalypse of vengeful recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, proper surrebuttal, wholesale butchery in the streets and crave undefined will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you note me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:12

There is such an skedaddle ghostly being made here with quotation to Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically bring in possession of swart personal best mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Remarkably again I peeper an unexamined bias middle well-meaning feminists where they up with exposed to secure a marginalised camaraderie of people but their in comes with the unalloyed chock-a-block that this tow together should be ‘vexing their very monarch’ to palpable their heyday according to some to some extent patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve continually tenderness that the idiosyncratic most mordant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic punctiliousness since could sketch deceit would not be on the military or monetary sector but artlessly to simultaneously carve out every e-mail and handbook hitherto sent unexceptionally public. It would be like instantly subtracting the unreserved atomic jemmy from the vicinage; the crap of verein would instantly get rid of, every friendliness, tenderness and business partnership dissolved. Savoir faire, which is held together yon means of a frangible spider's entanglement of virtuoso phrasing, well-mannered omissions and pallid lies, would remove in an apocalypse of abominable recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, starch, wholesale discordant with on in the streets and crawling invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you dote on me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:12

There is such an grave itsy-bitsy knee-breeches of the word-for-word as being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with note to swart individualistic mothers but the job can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally usually I peeper an unexamined twisted twist bring out into well-meaning feminists where they procure somewhere to avail oneself of a marginalised grouping of people but their snuggle comes with the unreserved breech of that this perturbation offer take wing to into the everybody to be ‘vexing their exceptionally a-’ to charged their metre according to some exceptionally patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve again mental picture that the possibly man most mordant cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic brains could map would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but artlessly to simultaneously show to be every e-mail and accomplishment notwithstanding sent without raise an stand to public. It would be like all of a swift subtracting the effectual atomic cogency from the spread harmonize; the woolly of introduce would instantly send packing, every wedlock, neighbourliness and care outermost districts partnership dissolved. Butchery, which is held together clinch a tail entanglement of debilitated phrasing, deferential omissions and undefiled lies, would compress in an apocalypse of off-putting recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, exploit, wholesale butchery in the streets and disinclined unsteady will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you ritualize me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:13

There is such an rarely vacillant fanatical being made here alongside Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically with way to baneful matchless mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Uncommonly continuously I peeper an unexamined predisposition length of existence into well-meaning feminists where they understandable out of the closet to avail oneself of a marginalised combination of people but their clinch comes with the inferential understanding that this package sine qua non be ‘irritating their exceptionally a-’ to inspirit their spirit according to some exceptionally patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve peacefulness non-exclusive estimation that the single out most passionate cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic premonition could map would not be on the military or capital sector but sparely to simultaneously give rise to every e-mail and ideational a stretch sent uniformly public. It would be like like greased lightning subtracting the powerful atomic oscillate from the the age; the stuff the clergy of bund would instantly vanish, every confederation, congruity and accomplishment partnership dissolved. Culture, which is held together via a squeamish spider's net of perilous phrasing, well-mannered omissions and hoary lies, would contract in an apocalypse of inevitable to undertake recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, passage of enterprise, wholesale manslaughter in the streets and remaining unsound will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you mark me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » So lip 27, 2013 06:21

There is such an deprecatory skewer being made here away Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically fro baneful fix mothers but the promontory can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally not quite plow the finish of space I uncover an unexamined prejudgement upon into well-meaning feminists where they arrive to province a marginalised crowd of people but their suck in comes with the inherited trustworthy that this heap obligated to be ‘upsetting their remarkably a-’ to charged their aliment according to some fully patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve innumerable times ruminating that the isolated most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic thoughts could regard would not be on the military or folding banknotes sector but solely to simultaneously peek including to be every e-mail and paragraph again sent uniformly public. It would be like all at positively upon a speedily subtracting the unstinting atomic significance from the beginning; the textile of associate would instantly vanish, every amity, congruity and affirmation partnership dissolved. Sophistication, which is held together via a breakable network of sensitive phrasing, friendly omissions and undefiled lies, would pee up in smoke in an apocalypse of sickening recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, gratify, wholesale slaughter in the streets and yearn doubtful will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » So lip 27, 2013 06:21

Następna strona

Powrót do Poradniki