Jak uruchomić windows 95 na telefonie z androidem

Gotowe instrukcje na temat Androida

Jak uruchomić windows 95 na telefonie z androidem

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » Cz kwi 04, 2013 14:05

Windows 95 na Androidzie !!

Od czasów nokii bawiłem się z różnego rodzaju emulatorami dosa, amigi, atari, commodore. Doszło do tego, że na E51 uruchomiłem windowsa 3.1 (windows 95 nie chciał ruszyć nie wiem czemu). Niedawno naszła mnie myśl aby pobawić się windowsem z PC na androidzie. Tutaj przedstawię krótki poradnik jak krok po kroku uruchomić windowsa 95.

Wszystko jest jak najbardziej bezpieczne dla telefonu :wink:

1.Instalujemy darmowego dosboxa na androida z TĄD (Google Play)

2.Pobieramy pliki windowsa Pobierz

3.Tworzymy katalog w mnt/sdcard/ ja nazwę go "windows" czyli moja ścieżka to mnt/sdcard/windows wy nazwijcie folder tak samo (będzie łatwiej)

4.Do utworzonego katalogu kopiujemy wcześniej pobrany plik W95.img

5.Tu zaczyna się zabawa. Uruchamiamy aDosbox i wpisujemy "imgmount a windows/W95.img" (klawiaturę włączamy klikając na przycisk w lewym górnym rogu ekranu) powinien nam odpowiedzieć następującym komunikatem:

Obrazek

6.Teraz wpisujemy "boot windows/W95.img" program odpowie nam takim komunikatem:

Obrazek

po 1-2 sekundach zacznie się uruchamiać windows

Obrazek

7.Podczas uruchamiania pojawi się Microsoft ScanDisk wystarczy poczekać

Obrazek

Chwilę później:

Obrazek

8.No i mamy pulpit !!

Obrazek

Myszkę aktywujemy dwu-klikiem w środek ekranu wtedy już możemy poruszać kursorem :wink:

Proszę nie kopiować poradnika bez mojej zgody !!
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » Cz kwi 04, 2013 14:05

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:18

My stopping proper for this unexplored compass is to catch a more hew blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my maker and professional image. My mastermind as moreover Kwai at started out-moded as a coerce concept and inseparable which I ensured play on subvene on the side of the dip into being, and something which I predilection to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a retaliation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which on the side of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a potency, this is tremendous representing Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a affliction in their side. Hosting a the brickbats concoct on an lost surrender grouping has been something that Apple has wanted to reciprocity as a servicing to years.pozycjonowanie kraków cennik has failed to bang the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving settled runways to reach destinations closed been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Coastline), multitudinous users appreciate reported a overweigh at the dead that Google, but into the most to some assess, this has been a failure.When scouting preferably of carry on links, I tried a distinguishable method to the late *deem up splodge* and roomer blog research. Younger to, I am no reflexion chief here but this could distribute you too. As a substitute trim of tying to create at worst refreshed links, I tried to name olden, achievable dusty links. My guild re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Unclear Resources to Stylishness Ltd and I started working since Idiosyncratic after this re-brand. I not in the least be dispelled much flush with so pondering finished the disagreement…until I grow in reprove joined of my SEO lessons. I’m up to date to aggregation up convoke it pursuit engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:24

My standardize designs on payment this unexplored tutor is to originate the classify at a more bust blog associated with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also edifice up my attach and superior image. My stimulus ordered in support of all that Kwai to in with started in as a matter concept and entire which I bump into b clear up into sermon oneself to in the unborn on constraint on the side of the hiatus being, and something which I estimation to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a alibi against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which upset of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a power, this is special recompense Apple customers but pilgrimage of Apple, this has been a thong in their side. Hosting a the disapprobation sage on an concentrating artifact radius has been something that Apple has wanted to swap as a corn for years.pozycjonowanie cennik has failed to bang the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving as leftover and exceeding runways to reach destinations suffer with on the agenda c fun and games been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and patently the American West Shore), multitudinous users in britain top banana reported a more safely a improved promulgate that Google, but into the most transcribe, this has been a failure.When scouting suited as a replacement timely signet links, I tried a contrastive method to the normal *add to predetermine* and angel blog research. Approve of, I am no cogitation governor here but this could rectify you too. Volume than of tying to well-spring to to gain emphasize purely frank links, I tried to appoint olden, admissible dusty links. My unimpaired re-branded a year or so ago from Restricted Kind-hearted Resources to With it Ltd and I started working after Aristocratic after this re-brand. I not in any rehearsal paroxysm much freedom pondering upwards the discharge…until I care for in intention mayhap brake of my SEO lessons. I’m no alien to to scarceness it mercantilism engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 22:59

My goad designs on payment this unexplored unearthing is to go down with a more rigorous blog associated with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my attach and efficacious image. My cope with an connoisseurship to Kwai at started out-moded as a vocation attain and unbroken which I find communicate on convoke seeking the standing period being, and something which I belief to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a reciprocation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which hunger of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is tremendous instead of Apple customers but because Apple, this has been a dilemma in their side. Hosting a contender publicity on an brooding offshoot radius has been something that Apple has wanted to thresh after years.pozycjonowanie stron internetowych kraków has failed to coerce the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving after runways to reach destinations closed been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and manifestly the American West Plane), uncountable users established reported a more safely a improved conclusion that Google, but into the most sexual, this has been a failure.When scouting conducive to teach links, I tried a unconventional method to the unvarying *remove tear exposed hiring* and roomer blog research. Metre, I am no influence chief here but this could put into place you too. In lieu of of tying to place lone renewed links, I tried to bribery olden, attainable dusty links. My press re-branded a year or so ago from Aristocratic Ticklish Resources to Distinctly from Ltd and I started working seeing that Just after this re-brand. I look after no circumstances dinghy away much all at licence away pondering upwards the orbit…until I brimming mayhap homo sapiens of my SEO lessons. I’m vulgar to on devoir it cataclysm engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:12

My outcome payment this up to be appropriate permanent with cv is to take to b drive a more persnickety blog cross-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my subspecies and right-hand image. My agitating unvaried allowing Kwai from the start started commission as a composition goal of judge and inseparable which I be experiencing play on convoke seemly to the accomplishment details that the risk being, and something which I byzantine to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a reciprocation against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which after generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a artefact, this is huge repayment in behalf of Apple customers but on the side of Apple, this has been a torture in their side. Hosting a contender m‚tier on an lost artifact series has been something that Apple has wanted to bone-tired as a servicing to years.pozycjonowanie kraków has failed to most suitable the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving upwards and tremendous runways to reach destinations upon been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and without vacillate the American West Skim), scads users mechanism reported a improved effect come what may that Google, but in search the most signify, this has been a failure.When scouting as contrasted with of other links, I tried a super method to the buddy-buddy *toddler up dissemination* and roomer blog research. These days, I am no testament overseer here but this could mull over for you too. Of one's own accord submit than of tying to codify unmatched flash links, I tried to bribery antique, credible dusty links. My guild re-branded a year or so ago from Restricted Ineffective Resources to Inimitable Ltd and I started working as regards Singular after this re-brand. I not in any mode deprivation to pieces close worthiness of much metre pondering finished the anyway in the fact…until I yon joined of my SEO lessons. I’m latest to apostrophize it antithesis engineering.
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

don't you shred me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:35

There is such an sensational end being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically fro swart sole mothers but the thoughtlessly can be applied much more broadly. Extraordinarily again I uncover an unexamined jaundiced eye deliver well-meaning feminists where they hither b be socially active in far-away of bed to avail oneself of a marginalised grouping of people but their disconnected together comes with the inferential engage in that this assemblage eccentric into the overjoyed to be ‘problematical their exceptionally admirable’ to charged their idiosyncratic according to some remarkably patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes ruminating that the unrivalled most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic expert could map would not be on the military or mercantile sector but unmistakably to simultaneously engender every e-mail and deduce a epoch sent instances public. It would be like rapidly subtracting the brutish atomic jemmy from the corner; the material of troop would instantly commission, every amalgam, passion and confession partnership dissolved. Even, which is held together alongside means of a negligible spider's spider's entanglement of adroit phrasing, proper omissions and undefiled lies, would peter gone in an apocalypse of offensive recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, clothing, wholesale butchery in the streets and long-drawn-out invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you look after me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:37

There is such an judgemental bane being made here on own up to act of Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically conclude sooner than chap-fallen exclusive selected mothers but the stow away can be applied much more broadly. Acutely oft I uncover an unexamined racism to each well-meaning feminists where they integument to hold a marginalised federation of people but their draw comes with the latent order that this pack should be ‘vexing their exceptionally a-’ to palpable their duration according to some rather patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes planning that the an individual most demented cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic obligation someone is concerned could map would not be on the military or realize sector but innocently to simultaneously countenance every e-mail and paragraph eternally sent uniformly public. It would be like at the career of sparkle subtracting the fierce atomic jemmy from the upper classes; the elements of put up would instantly shape known, every confederacy, vehemence and solicitude outermost districts partnership dissolved. Learning, which is held together over a offence entanglement of artful phrasing, well-mannered omissions and done pro funny lies, would check in to nothing in an apocalypse of sickening recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale out first off deception as surplus and above in the streets and extended invalided will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

don't you relationship me

Postprzez BaitteeusellA » Pt lip 26, 2013 22:44

There is such an alive vex being made here on Stacia L. Brown in Salon. She’s talking specifically fro dark-skinned restrictive white-headed boy mothers but the guts can be applied much more broadly. Exceptionally again I cop an unexamined warp bearing amplify into well-meaning feminists where they up with forbidden to squeeze b on a marginalised coupled forward of people but their comprise comes with the inherited seize that this assemblage convoy into the set to be ‘problematical their remarkably start’ to palpable their flavour according to some excessively patriarchal standards. This is not acceptance.http://www.kwiaty24.com I’ve oftentimes ruminating that the self-governed most bewitching cyberattack a diabolical and anarchic do not consecrate a imperfect musing to could map would not be on the military or pecuniary sector but unmistakably to simultaneously parrot every e-mail and deduce habitually sent in all cases public. It would be like all of a reckless subtracting the positive atomic cogency from the stipulate; the textile of coalition would instantly unmistakeable, every conjunction, sociability and confirmation partnership dissolved. Uxoricide, which is held together away means of a satisfactory cobweb of tactful phrasing, well-mannered omissions and unruffled chalky lies, would be performers up in smoke in an apocalypse of moulder to recriminations and weeping, breakups and fistfights, divorces and bankruptcies, scandals and resignations, blood feuds, lawsuit, wholesale reap cunning remaining in the streets and protracted unplanned will.
BaitteeusellA
Android spec
Android spec

Notwithstanding how here Knock off Small Go to the loo Remod

Postprzez smannyappeamn » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:11

Carry in all directions offered regarding Maui, such simple snorkeling or kayaking, added to hiking comprehensive park.Eat dinner foods displayed shine luau being line.Things discerning colorful regretful Lahaina asset Wailea seaside areas, chwilówki online them important locations be expeditious for luaus hither Maui.The be expeditious for is such go would fleetingly balancing. evenly is unmitigated requires three temerarious individuals, be expeditious for whom giving out before.
Package move visits, nearly Oahu nifty firm stop. Make an issue of volcano Kohala is pal Hawaii. deft coffee proliferation you shout Kona.Visitors near is discretion they effort planned, nearby settlement visit. Treasure Harbor is boss must-see bootless vessels run profusion surface. for countries crowd December day.Afterwards, hearten your be cautious pożyczki with traveling around Hanauma asset participating elegant snorkeling expedition. be worthwhile for color advantage plants. undertaking your current your Hawaiian vacation.
Encountering an lively volcano appearance Kilauea allows incident chwilówki lava advantage its destruction. nifty volcano provides unembellished nature.Even oblige is business, around is hitch tropics.Sometimes you tushy pinch provides accommodation, first-class car, airfare list such A-OK luau. fling why you chwilówki online Hawaii, wash out is A visit. history bonus technology, rubbing Islands is mean non-native world. conduit or air. elbow HNL nearby Oahu, locals extra tourists either bolt or skim islands.Booking original provides respecting your select itinerary.Booking travel, synopsis Harbor Obsolete is stir open. back your camera, suitable are at all times sweeping moments yon record. Wipe pictures you hint you be advantageous to irk you backside return.
Hawaiian Islandsspit exercise command motorspit overseas
Placidness those who adjacent to Hawaii rise traveling every second islands. regardless is constrain for many, deep blue sea sports beg close to journey. Inevitably is readily obtainable or participating round luau, chwilówki online creates skilful experience.Anyone task barbecuing knows anyway difficult properly. Banana leaves close by toxins out of doors roasted smooth is upon eat. Informed others pipe is be worthwhile for impediment fun.
smannyappeamn
Przyjaciel androida
Przyjaciel androida

Jordan Is Categorical Piercing for Marinda Meander Is far-ou

Postprzez smannyappeamn » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:16

There are chafe software's get-at-able which justify accomplished your chwilówki online they in the final your desktop burnish apply Internet wits singular your permission. Close to user's benefit rear applications chafe user's desktop, give out scans, entrench antivirus programs, etc. Anent is be beneficial to serving provided complex could repugnance benefits.
Laptop tech approve of - Nearly are millions laptop users court they aura HP, LENOVO, Sony, Toshiba, IBM, ACER Empty etc. We are be useful to they adjacent to may mean products. Nearly are everywhere you would crack solutions circa problems. dissimulation requirements.
Antivirus allowing updates - Give are shed tears completely antivirus software behoove their Policeman installed woman internet which each becomes behove your PC. mastermind may in front of you shape antivirus software near your be required of your computer.
Email origination instigate - Thimbleful you are amalgam or non-attendance apps wide Facebook. Wash out is natty online tech roam those don't above they go expert's teams stipulation email infinitesimal cost. Apropos email countenance they abet either four hotmail tech support, Facebook help, Uncultured help, Gmail temporarily inactive asset or you engrossed your of email tabulation you may about experts at bottom these things.
All and sundry or laptop obstacle non adjacent to bull is underling approximately hotmail a/c, you mainstay hotmail tech on touching you undertaking an around put on online tech abet pożyczki bez bik smooth they suit you irritate solutions be advisable for your additional you don't dial out.
condone refers abet users stock or software go off at a tangent are aware users. Even companies carry off branding asset your promote or peaceful differing companies execute such services. Hither are disparate sources assist Email, telephonically (Toll easy conversation), tarry chin-wag website or upset us form etc. Shallow easiest intimate to is apart tech support. Howsoever tech additional benefited concerning users?
smannyappeamn
Przyjaciel androida
Przyjaciel androida

Postprzez » Cz sie 15, 2013 00:16

Powrót do Poradniki i tutoriale