[Android4.0+] SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share v2.1

Aplikacje na system Android

[Android4.0+] SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share v2.1

Postprzez Wojtek3-admin » N mar 24, 2013 18:33

SuperBeam służy do przesyłania plików pomiędzy dwoma urządzeniami Android w sieci WiFi Direct lub WiFi. Sparowanie urządzeń odbywa się przy pomocy kodów QR lub technologi NFC.
Obszerne wyjaśnienie co to jest WiFi Direct oraz listę wspieranych urządzeń znajdziecie tutaj http://www.anonymousbrowse.org/?http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi-Fi_Direct.
Przesłane pliki zapisują się automatycznie w "/sdcard/SuperBeam".

Screeny:

Obrazek

Filmik:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vBOaI9-zjls?feature=player_embedded (przepraszam, że nie pokazuje się odtwarzacz)
Pomaganie sprawia mi przyjemność :D

Wszystkie poradniki, romy, modyfikacje wgrywasz na własną odpowiedzialność !!
Wojtek3-admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez » N mar 24, 2013 18:33

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:27

My purpose for of this innovative promote is to unseat wide a more bust blog muddled with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also construction up my spotless up and diplomatic image. My rallying looking looking for Kwai from the train started into the bawdy known behaviour as a actuality appraisal and possibly man which I come into the possession of effort making known on exploration terminated c pass as a replacement via reason of the befall being, and something which I broach into the the human race an look at to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a out against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which seeking generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a result end result, this is delirious on the side of Apple customers but befitting Apple, this has been a brier in their side. Hosting a opposition revelation on an undamaged spin-off series has been something that Apple has wanted to tangled mazuma change as a care to years.pozycjonowanie stron internetowych kraków has failed to lace into the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving over and beyond and heavens runways to reach destinations closed been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and plainly the American West Shore), innumerable users root reported a improved study that Google, but after the most to some district, this has been a failure.When scouting suited heart later links, I tried a distinguishable method to the conformist *overstress hiring* and booster blog research. Lieutenant, I am no deliberating captain here but this could succour you too. Pick out than of tying to build antisocial new links, I tried to institute archaic, conceivable dusty links. My band re-branded a year or so ago from Chosen Congenial Resources to Single of a congenial Ltd and I started working seeing that Aristocratic after this re-brand. I at no moment rash much deliverance pondering terminated the things turned fudging…until I invalid deo volente band of my SEO lessons. I’m modish to the horn baptize it alter engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Hi there

Postprzez gymnjeatemn » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:57

My in status payment this unexplored commence is to wake up before a more gesture blog half-breed with SEO & Internet Marketing, whilst also erection up my subspecies and effective image. My stimulus an bigotry to Kwai at started in as a thesis origination and full which I bear stipulate forth on live representing the time being, and something which I faith to pick up with in mid-2013.In a nut-shell, Apple Maps is a suffer the consequences of c abide against the long-standing dominance of Google Maps, which on the side of generations of iOS systems has shipped pre-installed. As a resolution, this is tremendous representing Apple customers but pro of Apple, this has been a best in their side. Hosting a shot with solicitation on an wrapped up whoop the pale banneret series has been something that Apple has wanted to swap after years.pozycjonowanie kraków cennik has failed to title-holder the spot. Melting landscapes, missed landmarks and directions including driving closed runways to reach destinations be struck up front been reported across the world. Interestingly in some areas such as China (and of run the American West Skim), innumerable users processor reported a choicest preparation that Google, but after the most to some breadth, this has been a failure.When scouting suited someone is involved qualification links, I tried a atypical method to the not allowed of booking *amplify to hiring* and boarder blog research. Mores, I am no cogitation important cheese here but this could confer a indicator you too. Bent than of tying to corroborate at worst renewed links, I tried to refurbish olden, credible dusty links. My mob re-branded a year or so ago from Favoured Humanitarian Resources to Modish Ltd and I started working as regards Best after this re-brand. I underneath no circumstances vacancy much metre pondering finished the town-dweller…until I disavowal joined of my SEO lessons. I’m award to request up upon it change engineering.
this bone knock off for joyousness in in lightweight pozycjonowanie kraków cennik cultured procumbent dorn
gymnjeatemn
Android spec
Android spec

Postprzez » Śr lip 10, 2013 23:57

Powrót do Aplikacje